Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Most Common Excuses - Does it Help really.

We all look for excuses when we don't want to go work, isn't it?

We've all been there: it's a beautiful day and you can't bear the thought of going into work. So you call in with the lame-old excuse about feeling ill even though you know your boss doesn't buy it. Besides, "feeling ill" is at best only a short-term solution that won't win you any fans at the office. That's why if you're going to play hooky, you need an excuse that will help you save face as well as your sanity.

Here are some ideas people use as excuse.

1. (Women) "I have really bad cramps."
2. (Men) "I have horrible diarrhea."
3. "I'm having an allergic reaction to _______, and I need a day to recover."
4. "My grandmother's/grandfather's memorial service is today."
5. "My wife/husband is extremely ill and I need to stay home and take care of them."

Do you think these excuses help ?

May be yes for very short term only.

Whereas Most of us have to complete their project / assignment within the target date, hence it is not useful.

To become SUCCESSFUL , take responsibility and never look for excuses.

To SUCCESS.





Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com

No comments: